Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Photo: Michael and Christmas

Last week, I began a new column – Friday Photo – in which I share a favorite image on my blog and answer the “who, what, when, where and why” of the photo, then explain why it is my favorite. I got the idea from Amy Coffin’s ebook The Big Genealogy Blog Book, which I recently purchased. (You can read about Amy’s book at The We Tree Genealogy Blog.)

Michael decorating the Christmas tree about 1967
Michael, about 1967.

Who:
Michael, my husband, who’s about 14 years old.

What:
He’s decorating his family’s Christmas tree.

When:
The photo was taken in December, about 1967.

Where:
At his parents’ house in Kamsack, Saskatchewan.

Why:
It’s time to get ready for Christmas!

This is one of my favorite photos of Michael, because there aren’t any photos of him as a child or an adolescent at Christmas time except for this one.

Copyright © 2012, Yvonne Demoskoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This Before Leaving a Comment:

Please make sure your comments are on-topic and blog-focused.