Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday: My Family

With Christmas so close (just 5 more ‘sleeps’), I wanted to say how thankful I am for my family. My incredible husband, our terrific son, my wonderful Mom, my artistic sister, my happy-go-lucky baby brother, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, my niece, nephew and great-nephew – you mean the world to me and I cherish all of you!

In a few days, we will be together on Christmas, and I already know that’s the best gift I’m going to receive that day!

Belair Family Gathering 2010

Gabriel and daughter Natalie

Love and hugs to you all!

Copyright © 2012, Yvonne Demoskoff.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely happy family indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. Yes, I'm thankful for my family as well. I'm also thankful for "An Early Christmas Gift" I received this year. I should have posted it to Thankful Thursday, but did it on Amanuensis Monday.

    Regards, Grant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jana! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

      Delete

Read This Before Leaving a Comment:

Please make sure your comments are on-topic and blog-focused.