Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Travel Tuesday: I'm Heading to Las Vegas!

In just two weeks, my husband Michael and I are flying to Las Vegas to attend the National Genealogical Society's 2013 Family History Conference.

We're both very excited about attending our first NGS conference and look forward to meeting and mingling with a large gathering of genealogists and family historians.

Most of the lectures I've chosen focus on methodology and research, while my husband chose mostly GenTech lectures.

We arrive in the early afternoon of May 7th, check-in at the LVH (the conference hotel), and then check-in as conference attendees. We spend the next four days absorbing as much as we can from a great cast of speakers, and then return home May 12th.

Our passports are in order, our suitcases are standing by, and the NGS Conference App is installed on our iPhones and on my iPad.

As long as I'm not too overwhelmed and in awe at being at such a high-calibre conference, I plan on posting a few blog articles while there.

Hope to see you in Las Vegas!

Copyright © 2013, Yvonne Demoskoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This Before Leaving a Comment:

Please make sure your comments are on-topic and blog-focused.