Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sentimental Sunday: Father’s Day 1993

Maurice Belair Bill Demoskoff Michael Demoskoff and Nicholas Demoskoff

Left to right: Maurice Belair, Bill Demoskoff, and Michael holding Nicholas
Father's Day 1993


This photo warms my heart, yet makes me feel a bit sad, too. When I look at it, I remember how much my late father loved his little grandson Nicholas. (Nicholas is 11 months old in the picture.) Whenever my husband and I and Nicky visited my parents, Dad would greet Nicholas with a broad smile and an enthusiastic “Nicky!” as soon as we’d walk in their house. Nicholas would then flash a smile back at his Pépère and go give him a hug.


How I miss those days…

Copyright © 2014, Yvonne Demoskoff.

2 comments:

Read This Before Leaving a Comment:

Please make sure your comments are on-topic and blog-focused.