Sunday, August 24, 2014
My 2nd Blogiversary
Today is my 2nd anniversary of blogging! I was amazed to make it to my 1st anniversary last year, and I’m just as amazed and thrilled to be here after two years.
Blogging about my ancestors and those of my husband is still a creative outlet for me after twenty-four months. I like how researching and writing blog posts stretches me genealogically, and it’s also pretty cool to make contact with people who share the same passion as I have.
I’ve written 123 articles this year (including this one), which is about 15 per month. As a series, the articles I write for 52 Ancestors Challenge are among the most read at my blog. But the most popular posts since January 2014 are:
• Top 5 Books I Use for French-Canadian Genealogy (309 views)
• Wordless Wednesday: Father and Son (230 views)
• In Memorian: Mariette White (206 views)
• A Day in My Ancestor’s Life – Pierre Belair (205 views)
• The Ragu Challenge: 3-2-1 CITE! (204 views)
Thank you to my followers and readers for dropping by and commenting, and for those who promote my posts on their blogs. I’m humbled and grateful that you are part of my genealogy journey!
Copyright © 2014, Yvonne Demoskoff.