Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Laneville – Belair

Wedding photo of Adrien Laneville and Joan Belair

Although I’m a week late (I can‘t believe I forgot), I still wanted to mark the occasion of my Aunt Joan and Uncle Adrien’s 63rd wedding anniversary.

Joan (who is my late father’s sister) and Adrien are my godparents. They married on 15 September 1951 at L’Assomption (Our Lady of the Assumption) RC Church in Windsor, Ontario.

Happy (belated) anniversary, matante Joan and mononcle Adrien!

Copyright © 2014, Yvonne Demoskoff.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet that your aunt and uncle are holding hands in this lovely wedding photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holding hands and looking a bit shy, too, I think. Thanks for commenting, Marian!

      Delete

Read This Before Leaving a Comment:

Please make sure your comments are on-topic and blog-focused.