Thursday, July 30, 2015

Treasure Chest Thursday: The Birthday Card

Outside view of birthday card

As a follow-up to the photo I posted yesterday of my first birthday (see Wordless Wednesday: My First Birthday), here’s one of the birthday cards I received on that occasion. It’s from my aunt Normande (Mom’s younger sister), her husband Howard, and their son, my cousin, Brian.


Inside view of birthday card

The pretty little card, closed, measures 16 cm tall by 9 cm wide (about 4” x 3½“). It is in fairly good condition, with just a couple of spots of adhesive tape residue on the back cover.

I’m so glad that Mom kept this darling treasure from my childhood.

Copyright © 2015, Yvonne Demoskoff.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card and how wonderful that it's in such great shape, with all those happy memories!

    ReplyDelete

Read This Before Leaving a Comment:

Please make sure your comments are on-topic and blog-focused.