Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Maintaining a Find A Grave Memorial Page

After I fulfilled two requests for gravemarker photos at Find A Grave today, I wondered if my late father had a memorial and photo. I was surprised to find that he did. I decided to email the original contributor to see if Dad’s memorial could be transferred to me. Within minutes, I got a positive reply. I now maintain Find A Grave Memorial #170621093.

I made sure the info on his page was correct and then added a transcription of his gravemarker. 

Next, I decided to sponsor Dad’s memorial page by paying the small fee ($5 U.S.) to have ads permanently removed from his page. Here’s a screenshot of it: 



By maintaining Dad’s Find A Grave page, I feel like I’m honoring his memory. 

Copyright © 2017, Yvonne Demoskoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment