Tonight’s mission is to determine:
1) How many generations do you have photographs or portraits of your ancestors and descendants? It can be any line...it just can't be broken!
2) Tell us the line, or better yet, show us the unbroken line. Provide birth-death years, and the approximate date that the photograph or portrait was made.
3) Share your generation picture line in a blog post of your own, or in a Facebook post, or in a comment to this post.
Here is my 6-generation picture line:
1. My great-great-grandfather Pierre Desgroseilliers (1841-1904), born in Ste-Martine, Quebec and died in St. Charles, Ontario. Pierre looks rather young, so the photo might date to the time he married in 1865.
2. My great-grandfather Albert Desgroseilliers (1879-1957) in the mid-1950s.
3. My grandfather Eugène Desgroseilliers (1900-1960) in 1959.
4. My mother Jacqueline (Desgroseilliers) Belair in 2010.
6. My descendant – my son Nicholas Demoskoff, in 2014.
Thanks for another great challenge, Randy!
Copyright © 2019, Yvonne Demoskoff.